June 29, 2009

All The World's A Stage

Brain's younger brother, Mark, graduated from college, traveled the world for 5 months, and worked as an associate lighting designer for Barry Mannilow's latest Las Vegas show - all within the past year. Mark currently applies his talents as a lighting designer at The Little Theater on the Square, which just wrapped a stage production of Singin' in the Rain. Though I didn't get the opportunity to see it myself, I'll now think of him whenever I watch the film version. And, between my desire to gaze at the suit and my love for this smile-inducing song and dance number, that may happen more than I'd care to admit.


They just don't make 'em like they used to.

Mark is now spending his time designing for the theater's upcoming production of Funny Girl. Which means that I'd better update my Netflix queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment