October 17, 2009

Dinner Is On Me!


Remember that time you lost the receipt for that really expensive business dinner you hosted and your company refused to reimburse you unless you could produce said receipt?

Well, never again will you have to use your personal savings to cover your work-related expenses, thanks to the lads at Expense-A-Steak.

What an amazing idea! Not that I would ever utilize it or anything -- my moral character is ironclad! That and, as a nurse, I no longer take business trips or have the need for an expense account*. But mainly the former.


* It always bugged me when my former bosses referred to an expense account as a "kitty". As in, "why don't we treat our clients to dinner? I'll just take it out of my kitty." Really? I can't be the only one who finds this offensive.

[Click on image for source information]

No comments:

Post a Comment