July 14, 2009

Because what this world needs is another Michael Jackson blog posting.

I'm sorry, but I had to. You see, I've spent the past 2 or so weeks watching all the coverage on Michael Jackson's life and death and throughout that time, try as I might, I couldn't pinpoint my favorite MJ song. But just as I was about to give up and go with Man In The Mirror, I went for a run and - wouldn't you know it - the absolute best Michael Jackson song ever recorded made it's way to my earphones:


The MJ song is featured near the beginning, but if you would like to watch the dance sequence in it's entirety, you have both my permission and utmost respect.

Paige and I agree that this song, especially when combined with a riveting ballet performance, is The Best. It reminds me of that time in junior high when my ballet company forced me and a group of impressionable young girls to pirouette to the instrumental number featured in those old "where's the beef?" commercials. That wasn't embarrassing in the least!

Continuing on in Michael Jackson news, People.com was kind enough to throw together this montage of his ever-changing face over the years. Watching this video begs the question: was Jackson's death the result of a secret assassination orchestrated by the plastic surgeons of the world? Because, lord knows, MJ's appearance as of late could not have been helping business.



Which brings me to my next point:

No comments:

Post a Comment