December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Deet Dee!


I'd like to take a moment to wish a happy 32nd birthday to my wiser and OLDER sister, Katie.  If we lived in the same city, I would do something awesome for her birthday like announce it on the local radio station or paint the words "Happy Birthday" on an old sheet and hang it off of a busy overpass like we did when we were kids.*  But Katie lives in Dallas and I live in Winston-Salem, so this silly blog shout-out will have to do.

Love you sissy!

* Note: I will be visiting Katie on her birthday but given that I'm unfamiliar with her city of residence (What is the "cool" radio station?  Will I get thrown in jail for decorating an overpass?  Why did Netflix increase their rates?  So many questions!!) I feel that my mere presence is gift enough.  My sister is so lucky to have me!

No comments:

Post a Comment