September 12, 2010

Good News!

Brain and I discovered a great new pizza joint in town on Tuesday... Which just happened to be the same day we got engaged!


Let's take a closer look at that sparkler, shall we?


My beau did an excellent job choosing the perfect ring for me and now it's almost as if my hand is one of those posters featuring a hidden image because my eyes have been glued to the thing for the past week - I simply cannot look away.  To make matters worse, I'm pretty sure that I smile and make weird sighing sounds every so often while gazing at it.  I'm assuming that this behavior will slowly subside, but I just hope that happens before my friends start calling me "Golum" and the nickname sticks.


But seriously, Brain and I have had the best time contacting our family and friends with the news and their excitement for our decision means the world to us both.  I'm so looking forward to getting all of the people I love in one place!  And that whole cake-tasting part.  I'm also really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment