July 12, 2010

I'm such an easy sell.

Oh my gosh, I want, I want I want!  I need, I need, I need!


You would think that a former marketing major like myself would not be so gullible to the marketing strategies of others.  I think Alanis Morissette wrote a song about me.

P.S. For those who care, I've actually read some RAVE reviews about the Goodies products featured above.  Especially the "spin pin".  Don't lie ladies, you know you want 'em...

STYLISH UPDATE: I purchased the spin pin and the modern up-do maker at my trusty neighborhood Walmart. Best $12.00 I've ever spent.

[Seen on I *Heart* You]


2 comments:

  1. uh, yeah. i do want them. but do i really have to order them? surely target has them right!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so! I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for them. I'll keep the blogosphere updated on my progress...

    ReplyDelete