March 11, 2010

Around the Web

Here are some links that I'd categorize as "procrastination-worthy".  Gotta love student speak!

TED: "Riveting talks by remarkable people, free to the world".  Watch out - this one will suck you in for hours.  (Click here for my current favorite TED lecture.)

Old people getting married is the cutest thing since this little guy.

Amazing design firm based in one of my favorite cities: Austin, Texas.  Be sure to check out their work for Honest Don's & The Chop Shop!

You know that saying, "If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch"?  Well, the porch is beginning to look mighty appealing, thankyouverymuch.

What color are you?  B and I are purple.  And if "awesome" were a color, we'd be that too.

Good news: Charlie Sheen will have some company in rehab!

I want to eat here, but only if the person in line ahead of me were really obese.  Like, disgustingly so.

If you're beginning to feel a bit too confident about your supposed high level of intelligence, watch this video.  Somehow, our good friends over at The New York Times have managed to turn an incredibly entertaining sport into something that makes me want to contact all 3 of my undergraduate Alma Maters and ask - neigh, demand - a refund.

This photo actually makes me miss the '90s, grunge fashion and all.  And the last line of the article?  So true.

To all of my Texas peeps (specifically Doodlebug), this one's for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment