October 02, 2009

Stranger Things Have Happened

There are certain things in this world that people inherently doubt. Examples include ghosts, promises made by politicians, and Tom Cruise's sexuality. Another is reincarnation.

Since we're on the topic of reincarnation (how did THAT happen?!) two things have, from my perspective, tipped the scales in favor of the phenomenon. The first relates to the documented fact that I'm overwhelmingly spectacular. And I think we can all agree that this level of win would be nearly impossible to achieve in one measly lifetime. The other thing is this:



I'm not saying that everyone should believe this kid. What I AM saying is that those who don't should challenge him to an aircraft carrier landing competition just to prove their point. Oh, not so confident now are ya?

[Video first spotted on Petunia Face]

No comments:

Post a Comment