June 10, 2009

Rut-Rogh

For the past two weeks, my life has been like a 3-D version of Cute Overload. First, my friends Claire and John decided to become all domestic-like and added a member to their family:

Billy T. appears understandably saddened by the prospect
of sharing a home with John for the next 12+ years.



Of course, I had to stop by for a visit to make sure Billy T. was real and not just an image John conjured out of thin air to use as a scapegoat after farting in the presence of house guests.

Billy T. shows off "the goods"


I then traveled to my parent's home in Virginia, where I was looking forward to an always-ecstatic greeting from our Golden Retriever, Ellie.

Ellie Bellie, following a challenging game of
doubles at the country club, natch.



Little Did I know, my parents were pet-sitting a friend's Golden Retriever puppy Muppet Baby, named Savannah, all weekend.

I just about crapped myself when I saw this puff-a-lump first hand.


All I gotta say is, I'm voting for Natalie and Rashida in the next election.

No comments:

Post a Comment