June 16, 2009

I Owe You One

I just received my educational loan documents in the mail and am now officially worthless worth less than I was yesterday. A LOT less. Now the way I see it, I have 2 options available to me in dealing with the anxiety that accompanies this kind of devastating financial news:

1. Take some deep cleansing breaths or whatever it is that Gwyneth Paltrow is always telling us normal people without servants to do when we feel stressed.

2. Watch the following video. Again. And again. And again. And then one more time... you know, just in case.



Like any smart human, I'm going to listen to a street-hardened, gun-toting rapper over a skinny white actress with a kid named Apple any day of the week, which explains why I beelined for option #2. After doing so, I have to admit that I do feel better.

Think about it: If Biggie was right, I will have approximately zero problems in my life over the course of the next 2 years. Actually, make that negative thousands of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment